FEE OF PARTICIPATION
The fee for participation is € 245 per person. A discount of 10% is applicable for participants attending two or more masterclasses and for companies with two or more participants.
- Class material
- Catering as coffee and tea
- Certificate document
- Closing drink
- One book of the best practice in Diplomatic and corporate relations “An experts’ Guide to International Protocol” waited by Mr. Gilbert Monod de Froideville and Mark Verheul.
Registration and payment should be done before 19 September 2017.
World Trade Center The Hague
Prinses Margrietplantsoen 33,
The number of seats for this masterclass is limited.
For more information about the content of the masterclasses and related competences, please mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
13:00 – 13:15 Registration.
13:15 – 13:20 Welcome remarks.
13:20 – 14:20 Introduction to business communication.
- Introduction to the modern concept of business protocol.
- Differences between protocol and etiquette.
- Introduction to Soft-Diplomacy skills.
14:20 – 15:30 Image of a company and embassies.
- Why business protocol is a need in companies?
- Fundaments of the relationship with other companies applying Soft Diplomacy Skills.
- The importance of knowledge and understanding in intercultural communication as well as body language in dealing with embassies and entrepreneurs.
15:30 – 15:45 Break
15:45 – 16:45 Order of Precedence and Applications of International Protocol.
- Optimal personal presentation, understanding rank and status.
- Introduction of order of precedence of guest.
- Table seating arrangement: lunch / dinner-business and meeting.
16:45 – 18:00 Application of International protocol: Flags, logos and gifts. Study case participants will learn the appropriate way to display country flags and company flags, how to determine flag and logo precedence. Learn to identify key elements to consider when selecting an appropriate gift and understand how culture affects the gift selection.
18:00 – 18:30 Presentation of certificates, by
18:30 – Network Drink
TARGET AUDIENCE AND KEY TOPICS
This Masterclass is also set up for professionals who work in an international context and want to be more effective in the modern protocol and develop their Soft-Diplomacy skills in an intercultural communication context.
During the training participants will be prepared for the development of their capabilities and equipped with the necessary tools to deal effectively and with confidence with different important aspects to apply Protocol and develop Soft-Diplomacy skills taking care of the image of a Company or Organization.
The implementation of different important techniques will benefit for realizing excellent performances in the future.
· Executives dealing with foreign embassies
· Directors, managers
· Public relations staff and protocol officers
· Pre-masterclass research assignment
· Business communication
· Business card protocol, ranks and status
· Body language; eye contact in different cultures, meaning of handshake
· Understanding your client’s culture, offensive gestures
· The Art of gift-giving
Start time: 13:00 p.m.
End time: 18:30 p.m.
Venue: World Trade Center The Hague
Coordinates: 52.079233, 4.335688
Phone: 0031 (0) 6 2515 9923