Dates: 26 March | 22 April | 27 Mei | 30 June | 1 Oct
Mode of Study: Online
Time: 10:00 – 14:00 hrs | 16:00 – 20:00hrs CET (The Netherlands)
Fee one masterclass € 80.00 euro, including:
- Method action Learning model;
- Digital material;
- Integrated (personalized) assessment;
- Certificate EQF 7 level of ProtocolToday Academy
BECOME A MINDFUL EXECUTIVE WITH THE SKILLS TO NAVIGATE
& OPERATE SMOOTHLY AROUND THE GLOBE
Global Mindset Skills
Learn Today & Practice Today
The world is transforming into a global village and needs executives who can navigate smoothly across cultures.
Globalisation is changing the world in every aspect.
Good dining skills are a must when conducting business abroad or entertaining international clients in your own country. Table manners (or lack thereof) can have an impact on how individuals, and the companies they represent, are perceived.
This masterclass will reinforce your talents and provide valuable skills to enable you to master the appropriate skills in dining with executives from around the world, including host and guest duties, styles of eating, mingling proficiency and creating appropriate conversations.
This masterclass uses discussions and a three-course meal to impart the knowledge and skills needed in a variety of dining situations.
Key topics include:
Protocol to make invitations, extending, accepting, and canceling;
Receiving of guests: what should you do at the receiving line?
Host duties and his protocol;
Organizing a proper business luncheon;
Select restaurant, table setting, greeting guests, hospitality, and protocol aspects;
Seating guidelines: correct seating for a business meal;
Dining table protocol & etiquette;
Handling the silverware.
- Government Representatives: Ambassadors, Diplomats, Honorary Consuls & Embassy Staff;
- Business Professionals: Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Business Development Professionals;
- Executives & Professionals: National & Local Government’s Officials, City Marketing & Investments Promotion Executives | International Organizations Staff;
- Professionals are active in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
How to Apply: Fill and send the registration form, specify the name of the masterclass and days, we will send you the program and the bank detail to submit the fee of participation to confirm your seat.