PROTOCOLTODAY LICENSED PRACTICIONER
HOME / ACADEMY / Training Programs Licensed practicioner
BECOME A PROTOCOLTODAY LICENSED PRACTICIONER TO TRAIN LOCAL LEADERS & MANAGERS TO OPERATE SMOOTHLY AROUND THE GLOBE
The ProtocolToday Licensed Practitioner program is designed to enable you, as trainer, to become competent in delivering the ProtocolToday masterclass programs under a ProtocolToday license.
Key topics include:
- PTA training model: Mental model for performance coaching;
- Designing roadmaps: Aligning mission, objectives and deliverables;
- Designing work processes to support a performance approach;
- Self-awareness: Identify/use your natural strengths;
- Coaching competencies and dimensions;
- Management of expectations: Identify & quantify individual needs and identify where and how you will process them;
- Learning & performance environment: an open, flexible, supportive and confident environment;
- Professional aspects: Coaching ethics and standards;
- Pedagogical & didactical aspects: Active listening, asking open powerful questions, Socratic approach, effective dialogues, multiple learning tools (explanation of concepts, questions, assignments, peer discussions etc.) and feedback techniques;
- Follow up plan.
To Maintain PTA licence, licensees has to
- 5 days training program, incl. cases & assessments;
After training participants will:
- Demonstrate understanding of the content of masterclasses;
- Demonstrate facilitation skills through capstone assessment;
- Deliver training program and write self evaluation report for review, assessment & feedback;
Successful participants will:
- Receive official PTA Licensed Practitioner Certificate;
- Be listed as PTA Licensed Practitioner on ProtocolToday website.
To Maintain PTA licence, licensees has to:
- Deliver at least one training program per year and submit self reflection report;
- Participate in ProtocolToday refreshment programs.