30th July, 2020
Mode of Study: Online
Time: 9:00 – 12:00, CET
Fee: one session € 90,00, four session € 320,00 (excl. tax)
The globalisation of the world demands leaders, managers and executives to deal with the complexities of merging corporate cultures as part of leadership, co-creation, production, marketing, planning, decision-making, recruitment and task assignments.
The Masterclass International Cultural enables participants to obtain an understanding of the power and dimensions of cultures. It elaborates on the impact of cultures on negotiations, team work, contracting behaviour and management issues.
A core element of the masterclass is the Lewis Model, based on research analysis of the impact of culture in 135 countries. This model argues that humans, from any country in the world, can be divided into three clear behaviour-related categories: linear-active, multi-active and reactive.
Key topics include:
- Cultural intelligence;
- Emotional intelligence
- The Power of Culture in Business
- Dimensions of cultures;
- Intercultural & multicultural;
- Analysis of cultures and impact on professional behaviour;
- Commonalities between different cultures;
- Cultural communication context
- Non-verbal communication differences
- Power distance
- Problems solving & decision making
- Conflict/negotiation style
- The model of Lewis;
- Using the Lewis model to manage your international teams.
- Effective collaboration