24 February | 14 April | 17 June 2022
Mode of Study: Online
Time: 10:00 – 14:00 hrs | 16:00 – 20:00hrs CET (The Netherlands)
Fee one masterclass early bird €65.00, normal price €72.00, including:
- Method action Learning model;
- Digital material;
- Integrated (personalized) assessment;
- Certificate EQF 7 level of ProtocolToday Academy
BECOME A MINDFUL EXECUTIVE WITH THE SKILLS TO NAVIGATE
& OPERATE SMOOTHLY AROUND THE GLOBE
Global Mindset Skills
Learn Today & Practice Today
The globalisation of the world demands leaders, managers and executives to deal with the complexities of merging corporate cultures as part of leadership, co-creation, production, marketing, planning, decision-making, recruitment and task assignments.
The Masterclass International Cultural enables participants to understand the power and dimensions of cultures.
It elaborates on the impact of cultures on negotiations, teamwork, contracting behaviour and management issues.
A core element of the masterclass is the Lewis Model, based on research analysis of the impact of culture in 135 countries. This model argues that humans from any country in the world can be divided into three clear behaviour-related categories: linear-active, multi-active and reactive.
Key topics include:
Cultural & Emotional intelligence;
The Power of Culture in Business;
Dimensions of cultures;
Intercultural & multicultural;
Analysis of cultures and impact on professional behaviour;
Commonalities between different cultures;
Cultural communication context;
Non-verbal communication differences;
Problems solving & decision making, Conflict/negotiation style;
The model of Lewis;
Use the Lewis model to manage your international teams.
Effective collaboration strategies
- Government Representatives: Ambassadors, Diplomats, Honorary Consuls & Embassy Staff;
- Business Professionals: Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Business Development Professionals;
- Executives & Professionals: National & Local Government’s Officials, City Marketing & Investments Promotion Executives | International Organizations Staff;
- Professionals are active in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
How to Apply: Fill and send the registration form, specify the name of the masterclass and days, we will send you the program and the bank detail to submit the participation fee to confirm your seat.