04 – 06 April 2022
Mode of Study: Online
Time: 10:00 – 14:00 hrs. | 16:00 – 20:00 hrs CET (The Netherlands)
Three days Masterclass of 4 hours each day;
The fee of participation is early bird €195.00 €216.00 p.p for the total program, including:
- Method action Learning model;
- Digital material;
- Personalized assessment;
- Certificate EQF 7 level of ProtocolToday Academy.
BECOME A MINDFUL EXECUTIVE WITH THE SKILLS TO NAVIGATE
& OPERATE SMOOTHLY AROUND THE GLOBE
Global Mindset Skills
Learn Today & Practice Today
The world is transforming into a global village and needs executives who can navigate smoothly across cultures.
Globalisation is changing the world in every aspect. Traditional industrial economies are transforming into entrepreneurial economies. There is a need for leaders, entrepreneurs, directors, managers, government officials, consultants and executives with global mindset skills, e.g. the skills for profound relations management with people from different cultures and with different values.
Local companies are becoming international and must deal, directly or indirectly, with foreign business partners. They must cooperate with international clients, colleagues, stakeholders, agents, employees, etc. There is a need for soft skills.
In the entrepreneurial economy, companies are becoming smaller, international, less hierarchical, process-oriented, diverse, and driven by executives’ abilities to communicate, collaborate, and abilities for co-creation.
Masterclass and Topics:
International Business Etiquette;
International Business Protocol;
- Dine like a Diplomat;
Key topics include:
- Business card protocol & handshake. The art of conversation both in person and on the phone;
- Hoe to dress appropriately, personal style and its influence on your communication;
- Seating protocol by meetings;
- Importance of rank & status;
- Emotional intelligence;
- The power of culture in business;
- Power distance;
- Host duties & his protocol;
- Dining table protocol & etiquette;
- Handling the silverware.
- Government Representatives: Ambassadors, Diplomats, Honorary Consuls & Embassy Staff;
- Business Professionals: Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Business Development Professionals;
- Executives & Professionals: National & Local Government’s Officials, City Marketing & Investments Promotion Executives | International Organizations Staff;
- Professionals are active in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
How to Apply: Fill and send the registration form, specify the date and name of the masterclass, we will send you the program and the bank detail to submit the participation fee to confirm your seat.