Mode of Study: Online
Time: 10:00 – 14:00, CET
Fee per masterclass € 90.00, six masterclasses: € 486.00
BECOME A MINDFUL EXECUTIVE WITH THE SKILLS TO NAVIGATE
& OPERATE SMOOTHLY AROUND THE GLOBE
Global Mindset Skills
Learn Today & Practice Today
The world is transforming into a global village and needs executives who can navigate smoothly across cultures.
Globalisation is changing the world in every aspect. Traditional industrial economies are transforming into entrepreneurial economies. There is a need for leaders, entrepreneurs, directors, managers, government officials, consultants and executives with global mindset skills, e.g. the skills for profound relations management with people from different cultures and with different values.
Local companies are becoming international and must deal, directly or indirectly, with foreign business partners. They must cooperate with international clients, colleagues, stakeholders, agents, employees, etc. There is a need for soft skills.
In the entrepreneurial economy, companies are becoming smaller, international, less hierarchical, process oriented, diverse and are driven by abilities of executives to communicate, collaborate and abilities for co-creation.
Topics and dates:
- March 17, International Business Ethics & Professionalism
- March 18, International Business Etiquette
- March 19, International Business Protocol
- March 24, International Cultural Intelligence
- March 25, Dine like a Diplomat
- March 26, Diplomatic Writing Skills.
Key topics include:
- Business card protocol & hand shake;
- The art of conversation both in person and on phone;
- Hoe to dress appropriately, personal style and its influence on your communication;
- Seating protocol by meetings;
- Importance of rank & status;
- Gift giving etiquette & protocol;
- Emotional intelligence;
- The power of culture in business;
- Powe dinstance;
- Host duties & his protocol;
- Dinning tble protocol & etiquette;
- Handling the silverware.
Would you like to select another date that is best for your schedule?