11 March | 18 April | 16 June 2022
Mode of Study: Online
Time: 10:00- 14:00 or 16:00 – 20:00 hrs. CET (The Netherlands)
The fee of participation is early bird €65.00, normal price € 72.00 including:
- Method action Learning model;
- Digital material;
- A personalized assessment and advice;
- Certificate EQF 7 level of ProtocolToday Academy.
THE POWER OF GIFT-GIVING IN BUSINESS & DIPLOMACY
Learn Today & Practice Today! “The Smart Way of Building Relations”
The Importance of Gift Giving
Gift giving and gift receiving are vital parts of the current modern era of building and maintaining professional (business) relations. It’s an expression of appreciation, goodwill and a tool to build a professional relationship. Gift giving is an appreciation for loyalty and a smart way to mind and see your special relations.
A gift is a statement to your relationship: You are Important, We Appreciate You!
The gift in companies and corporations is fundamental tool in many cultures, such as Japan, China, and other countries; giving and receiving a gift is natural. The Art of gifting is a way of communicating with other people, considered by experts as “The language of symbols” This is a way of saying what often cannot be said with words. Giving a gift in the business area is considered a symbol of friendship, peace, and progress, transmitted through colours and logos, and the image and reputation of a person, company, and corporation.
Perspective from the pillars of the Etiquette, Protocol, Ethics and Culture.
- Gift giving is the art of the Smart way of building relations;
- The art of giving in business;
- Etiquette and protocol for gifting;
- Corporative gifts;
- Does & doesn’t
- Government Representatives: Ambassadors, Diplomats, Honorary Consuls & Embassy Staff;
- Business Professionals: Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Business Development Professionals;
- Executives & Professionals: National & Local Government’s Officials, City Marketing & Investments Promotion Executives | International Organizations Staff;
- Professionals are active in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry;
How to Apply: Fill and send the registration form, specify the name of the masterclass and days, we will send you the program and the bank detail to submit the participation fee to confirm your seat.