MASTERCLASS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
HOME / ACADEMY / BUSINESS ETIQUETTE & PROFESSIONALISM
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
Relations in business and social domains are easier if the concerned individuals are perceived as trustworthy, respectable and have proper business etiquette.
To achieve a professional image, executives must understand the different types of personalities, nationalities, cultures, and the associated etiquettes and manners.
The three components of business etiquette (appearance, communication and behaviour) are at the core of this masterclass.
Interactions, such as polite greetings, courteous conversations and active listening, have an important impact on how others perceive you. Knowing how to make a great first impression, how to dress appropriately, read body language, etc., helps you to present yourself in an impactful way.
Key topics include:
- Business card protocol & handshake;
- Business customs & terminology;
- Professional communication;
- The art of conversation both in person and on the phone;
- Enhanced personal, professional image, first impressions;
- How to dress appropriately, unique style and its influence on your communication;
- The right way of behaving online in a business context;
- International business etiquette;
- Polished diplomatic and formal social etiquette;
- Dress code: Formal and informal dress.