Chess with a twist
Is this a chess game?
Twisting Chess is a Chess variation of the classic “Chess game”. Chess is a great game, but to master it, you require lots of time and maybe years of practice and dedication, this can be for some players a barrier not to play it, and there fore some people can miss this fantastic game; and for new generations it is an step that they do not take to start learning it.
We like with Twisting Chess to create a game that uses the strength of Chess game and gives a surprise factor in order to have fun and erase some pre conceptions on the inaccessibility of the Chess game.
About the creators
Twisting Chess is been created by Jahn & Pérez.
Ramon Jahn and Eduardo Pérez, started creating a game that turned to be a variation of the chess, and is been presented international shows.
Original idea: Jahn&Perez,
Design: Laloberinto Art & Design
Production: De Tinnen Roos
Exclusive Twisting Chess on Metal pieces
It is known that the Chess game stimulate:
- Brains capacity on both sides of the brain
- It helps preventing Alzheimer
- It enriches intelligence on different levels,
- It helps on solving problems, plan and think in advance,
- It helps on sharpen you memory and more benefits.
About the pieces:
- The pieces are made of Pewter, which is 100 procent recyclable.
- The board is made of natural bamboo.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Limited edition
- The game is delivered with a production certificate of origin.
- Your company logo can be added to personalise your gift, upon request.
The gift contains
- 40 metal pieces
- 1 board made of bamboo
- 2 extra boards of bamboo
- 2 metal turning wells
- 2 deice (d-10 and 10-8)